The concept that delicious food can also be healthy is one that’s sometimes hard to swallow. When we become nostalgic for the home-cooked meals of our childhood, we think of how wonderful they tasted. This is followed by the realization that many of them were fattening, high in sugar, and probably not the best thing to put into our bodies. Rebuilding classic recipes that align with health and fitness goals, without sacrificing flavor, is the foundation of our company. You’ll be pleased to know that you can enjoy healthy and fresh meals, without derailing your workout and diet regimen!
Although it’s called the most important meal of the day, breakfast has become somewhat of a lost art form. Not to worry, reliving those Sunday morning delights is now easier (and healthier) than ever.
- Cinnamon French Toast with Vanilla Yogurt and Toasted Almond Remember the smell of French toast in the morning? Glazed with maple syrup and sprinkled with cinnamon? It’s time to relive those memories.
- Keto ReBuilt Biscuits & Gravy This Southern breakfast staple is back with a vengeance. House Sausage gravy, chicken sausage, and a cheddar biscuit (all Keto-friendly).
- S’mores Pancakes Remember your first camping trip and the taste of s’mores around the campfire? Well, now you can relive that experience for breakfast! Enjoy our nutritious pancakes with delicious marshmallows and a graham cracker topping with chocolate syrup. Yum!
- Philly Scramble Packed with protein to start your day strong. We took sliced Ribeye, bell Pepper, onion, provolone, and married them with scrambled eggs.
Entrees? Yes, Way!
Here they are, the real “meat and potatoes” of our nostalgia-filled menu. Low in calories and big on taste, you’ll be able to make mealtime a fulfilling experience that won’t require loosening your belt.
- Braised Sirloin Pot Roast- A staple for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, this is one dish that takes top billing at any event.
- Smoked Texas BBQ Beef Brisket- Everything is bigger in Texas, and our brisket combines tangy BBQ Glaze with pickled red onion and Adobo rice.
- Protein-Packed White Cheddar Mac- Because who doesn’t love Mac & Cheese? We reinvented the wheel with whole wheat pasta, cauliflower, ground turkey in a creamy white cheddar sauce (only 463 calories)
- Creamy Chicken Carbonara- Decadent Italian cuisine under 500 calories? Si! Sun-dried tomatoes and bacon in our creamy ReBuilt carbonara sauce are everything you could ask for.
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf- Your bacon-filled desires have been fully realized! Paired with shaved brussels sprouts and cauliflower mash, low calories and high flavor await you!
- Mexican Street Corn Bowl- For an authentic south-of-the-border treat, we took cotija, spinach, lime, and quinoa to give healthy food a kick of spice. Plant-based and gluten-free, this could be a perfect gateway to becoming more health-conscious.
Save Some Room for Dessert!
With all these extravagant options, it might be next to impossible to think of topping it all off with dessert. We want you to save some room because our healthy and nostalgia hybrid course comes with some guilt-free goodies to top off a perfect meal.
- Pumpkin Spice Doughnut- With hints of coffee and cinnamon, there’s no excuse to not enjoy the pumpkin spice craze all year round.
- Caramel Pretzel Doughnut- Gluten-free pretzels with caramel sauce make for a combination that almost seems too good to be true. (But it is.)
- Blueberry Muffin- Brown sugar, how come you taste so good? Add blueberry and you get the answer. (253 calories)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie- A classic and well-loved goodie, now Gluten-free! (266 calories
ReBuilt Meals is dedicated to providing the best quality food right to your door. With a constantly updated menu and four meal plans to fit whatever lifestyle you lead, there’s something for everyone. Visit us online at www.rebuiltmeals.com and start your path to a better and healthier life.