What Is ReBuilt Meals?
We Shop, Prep, And Cook —
You Just Enjoy
ReBuilt Meals in Tampa provides healthy prepared meals delivered to your door! We cook up fresh ingredients like lean proteins and nutritious veggies, and perfectly portion them in eco-friendly containers for you to heat and enjoy! If home delivery does not work for you then you can pick up your prepared meals at more than 10 of our convenient locations around town! We give Tampa families and fitness lovers an easy way to eat healthy while saving time. Learn more about our keto/low-carb meal plan below, or check out our other meal plans!View Keto Meal Plan View All Meal Plans
What Is Keto?
A low-carb lifestyle that triggers the body to burn fat (not carbs) for fuel
Keto is short for ketogenic, which is an adjective usually used to describe a diet that is extremely low in carbohydrates (think rice, bread, potatoes, and many processed snacks) and high in healthy fats. The purpose of eating this way is to trigger ketosis, the state in which your body will start burning mainly fat (instead of carbs) for fuel.
What Are The Benefits Of A Keto/Low-Carb Meal Plan?
Positive effects on fat burning and some health conditions
One benefit of a keto or low-carb meal plan is that your body will learn to burn fat for energy. A moderate- to high-carb diet provides the body with plenty of energy to burn, but can also cause blood sugar (insulin levels) to spike. A low-carb meal plan will replace most carbs with fat and protein, giving your body energy while regulating insulin levels. For individuals with certain conditions, this can reduce symptoms and improve quality of life. Many anecdotal accounts exist of people who have experienced positive outcomes from the keto diet in the absence of an underlying condition.
Who Should Try The Keto Diet?
Anyone can, but scientific research gives specifics.
The keto diet has shown positive outcomes for many groups, and new studies are being carried out regularly. The best approach to trying the keto diet is to educate yourself, listen to your body, and adjust accordingly. Certain people may especially benefit from a keto or low-carb meal plan, including:
- Those trying to lose weight (limited short-term studies)
- Children with epilepsy (clinically proven results)
- Adults with epilepsy (support from scientific studies)
- People with type 2 diabetes (published research)
- Those with certain health conditions (research underway)*
*More research is needed to confirm the benefits of the ketogenic diet regarding bipolar disorder, obesity, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, PCOS, Parkinson’s disease, and certain cancers.
Tips For Success With Keto
Stay consistent and be aware of your body’s response.
Switching up your diet in any way can be tricky — your body is used to eating a certain way and needs time to adjust to new routines. When switching to a keto or low-carb meal plan, keep in mind the following tips:
- Ease into the diet by slowly swapping out carbs for healthy fats.
- Take the guesswork out of eating with the ReBuilt Meals keto prepared meals.
- Stay consistent once you’ve fully switched over or you will not maintain ketosis.
- Early on, you may experience negative symptoms popularly called “keto flu.”
- Monitor your physical wellbeing to make sure the diet is sustainable.
- Do the same with your emotional wellbeing.
- Consult a registered dietician and your doctor if you have concerns.
Low-Carb vs. Keto Diet
Not all low-carb lifestyles are keto, and that’s ok!
While the average keto meal from ReBuilt Meals contains just 8g net/12g total carbs (20g total carbs per day is considered keto-safe), you don’t have to go keto to enjoy this meal plan! If you want to try eating low-carb without going full keto, follow some of our tips:
- Eat more than 20g but less than 100g carbs per day.
- Enjoy our keto meals as a base for low-carb diets.
- Build your own low-carb meals with our à la carte options.
- Be consistent and listen to your body — low-carb doesn’t work for everyone
Going Keto With ReBuilt Meals
It’s the easiest way out there!
The keto diet can prove to be a challenging undertaking. If you don’t have ample time to devote to shopping for, prepping, and cooking every meal, you may find yourself struggling to maintain this extremely low-carb lifestyle without falling into dangerous territory (think skipping meals or risking nutritional deficiencies). ReBuilt Meals provides a ready-to-eat, freshly prepared keto meal plan delivered right to your door!
- We shop, prep, cook, portion, and deliver — you just heat and enjoy!
- Outside our delivery zone? Pick up from 10+ Tampa locations.
- Add prepared à la carte items to any meal plan, including proteins, veggies, and more.
- Our average keto meal contains 420 calories, 24g fat, 12g carbs, and 40g protein.
- Our keto meal plan can cover up to four meals per day, all week long.
- Double protein option to meet the needs of heavily active individuals and athletes
- Flexible weekly ordering and no commitments
Start Your Keto Meal Plan Today!
100% Healthy Eating With Zero Stress
If you’re ready to try the keto diet for the first time or need an approach you can finally stick with, try a keto meal plan from ReBuilt Meals in Tampa! We are always working to create the freshest, most nutritionally balanced prepared meals for families, fitness enthusiasts, busy professionals, and anyone who wants a reliable way to eat well on a tight schedule. Our meal plans are flexible, so you can make changes every week to fit your lifestyle. Get started with a keto meal plan or view all of our meal plans now!View Keto Meal Plan