Healthy, Veggie-Packed Meals with Zero Prep
Whether you’re already on a plant-based diet or you’re ready to give it a try, ReBuilt Meals’ plant-based prepared meals are an awesome way to go veg. The average plant-based prepared meal from our in-house chefs contains 400 calories, 15g fat, 55g carbs, and 12g protein. Veggie lovers and veg-skeptics alike are sure to find a new favorite among our plant-based creations. In addition to being healthy and delicious, these meals are incredibly convenient! Enjoy delivery to your door or pickup locally, then just heat and eat. With no prep, cooking, or cleanup, how you use that extra time is up to you!
Is the Plant-Based Meal Plan Right for You?
- You love veggies and plant-based meals
- You want to switch up your diet with new foods
- You’re not a fan of the taste or texture of meat
- You’re interested in trying plant-based eating
- You’re open to vegetarian and vegan options
- You’re okay with eating more carbs than protein
- You want to discover vegified versions of traditional foods
The Easiest Way to Try a Plant-Based Diet
More Than a Meal
View Plant-Based Menu
ReBuilt Meals delivers tasty food to your door — but we have a bigger mission in mind. We want you to save time in the kitchen so you can do more of what you enjoy! If cooking isn’t your idea of a good time, we hope that incorporating our chef-prepared meals into your weekly routine can free up space for you to engage in the hobbies and activities you truly enjoy. Ready to discover what you can rebuild with ReBuilt Meals? Customize your plant-based meal plan by clicking the button below!